- M.Sc. in Computer Science or related field
- Academic experience in Machine Learning (e.g. course/project at uni, online etc.)
- Ability to quickly prototype ideas/solutions and perform critical analysis
- Ability to think unconventionally to derive creative and innovative solutions
- Strong coding and software engineering skills in Python or R
- Familiarity with DL/ML frameworks like PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, scikit-learn et al.
- Familiarity with NLP tools and packages like NLTK, spaCy et al.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to work from Zagreb, Croatia (at least for initial 3-4 months)
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, Statistics or related field
- In-depth knowledge of SotA ML/DL algorithms and ability to apply them in data driven systems
- Industry experience in developement and deployment of applied Deep Learning services in production
- Remote work
- Flextime schedule
- Competitive salary
- Full time employment possibility (after successful internship)